SATELLITE convenes the entire satellite-enabled communications ecosystem for THE premier global event on satellite technology. Each year, SATELLITE evolves to keep pace with the ever-changing industry and grows accordingly with new end-user markets, applications and technologies.
SATELLITE’s Exhibit Hall floor represents the entire ecosystem of manufacturers, service providers and integrators serving all technology end-user markets. Make sure your company is a part of the excitement!
Ready to Sign Up for SATELLITE 2018?
Booth reservations are now being accepted for SATELLITE 2018. Reserving is simple:
- Review the online floor plan
- Book your space in one of two ways:
Inside the Numbers at SATELLITE 2017!
- 14,611 total SATELLITE registrants
- 350 exhibiting companies
- 85,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
- 23% international registrants from more than 111 countries represented
- 90+ members of the press, including tv coverage from CNBC, Bloomberg TV and Reuters and more
- 27% of attendees will make a purchase within 6 months following the show
- 19% of attendees will make a purchase within 6-12 months following the show
- 11% of attendees will make a purchase with 12-24 months following the show
Attendees by Primary Business
- Broadband/Broadcast: 10%
- Business/Information Services/End User: 15%
- Military or Government Agency or Organization (Foreign or Domestic): 16%
- Satellite Industry: 33%
- Technical Services (Engineer/Design): 22%
- Telecommunications Carrier: 4%
How do we attract the buyers you want to see?
Year-round, we are building our existing relationships and cultivating new ones to constantly build a database of qualified end-users who are searching for new products and technologies. Our comprehensive marketing plan will feature on-point messaging that cuts through the noise and speaks directly to each market’s challenges.
The plan includes:
- Exhibitor promotions crafted for each audience featuring the new products, services and demos attendees are interested in
- Group attendee packages created to boost attendance from the companies, regions and markets exhibitors want to see
- Partnerships with industry publications and associations across all markets
- Added initiatives with our sister publications and events, which include: Avionics Magazine, Defense Daily, CableFax, Via Satellite, the Global Connected Aircraft Summit, OilComm, FleetComm, DC5G Summit and more.
- Co-located events taking alongside the SATELLITE program
- Floor tours themed around each unique industry
Why they come to SATELLITE
- A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated market tracks
- The largest exhibition floor of satellite-enabled products, services and technology
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 14,000 attendees
- Startup Space, a lightning fast pitch competition where entrepreneurs pitch their business and technology ideas
- SGx 2018, a series of fast-pace inspirational talks from aerospace innovators and leaders built for young professionals