SGx 2018: Monday, March 12
a series of fast-paced TEDx-style inspirational talks from aerospace innovators and leaders
Built with young professionals in mind, SGx is a full day of open discussion forums that connect the ideas of students and young professionals with the experience and insight of aerospace industry leaders. This year’s SGx program was built in partnership with the Future Space Leaders Foundation (FSLF) and the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC), and promises to be one of the most engaging and compelling events at SATELLITE 2018!
2018 SGx speakers will be announced soon!
- Michael E. Lopez-Alegria, Retired U.S. Astronaut, NASA Principal, MLA Space, LLC
- Carl Marchetto, Vice President and General Manager, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.
- Sandra H. Magnus, Executive Director, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Stephen Jurczyk, Associate Administrator, NASA
- Aaron Lewis, Vice President, Corporate Communications & Government Relations, Arianespace
- Paul Graziani, CEO & Co-Founder, Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI)
- Debra Facktor Lepore, Vice President and General Manager, Strategic Operations & Commercial Aerospace, Ball Aerospace
- Bruno Fromont, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Asset Management, Intelsat
- Charity Weeden, Senior Policy Director, Satellite Industry Association
- Will Pomerantz, Vice President, Special Projects, Virgin Galactic
- Whitney Lohmeyer, Systems Engineer, OneWeb
- Carrie Mullins, Senior Engineer, Bryce Space and Technology, LLC
- Janet C. Karika, Director, Interagency Launch Programs, NASA Launch Services Program
- Eric Stallmer, President, Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- Dr. Barrett Caldwell, Professor, School of Industrial Engineering, Purdue University
- Dr. Laura Stiles, Aerospace Engineer, Blue Origin
- Suzi McBride, Senior Vice President, Program Office, OneWeb
- Kavya Manyapu, Flight Crew Operations Engineer, CST-100 Starliner Spacecraft, Boeing Company
- Janet Karika, Executive Director of Interagency Launch Programs, Jacobs
- Dr. Danielle Wood, Goddard Applied Sciences Manager, NASA
- Carie Lemack, CEO & Co-Founder, DreamUp
- Ryan Nobel, Legislative Affairs & Contracts Facilitator, Bigelow Aerospace
2018 SGx Registration
This year SGx tickets are available thru the SATELLITE 2018 registration system. It’s easy to get registered…
- Click here to register for SATELLITE 2018.
- On Step 5 of the registration process, click on the “SGx Conference” Add-on item. Pricing is as follows:
- $35 (early bird) – Young Professionals/Students under the age of 35
- $125 (early bird) – All other Industry Professionals
- Finish the registration process.
That’s all it takes! Email register@SATShow.com if you have any questions.