SGx 2018: Monday, March 12
a series of fast-paced TEDx-style inspirational talks from aerospace innovators and leaders
Built with young professionals in mind, SGx is a full day of open discussion forums that connect the ideas of students and young professionals with the experience and insight of aerospace industry leaders. This year’s SGx program was built in partnership with the Future Space Leaders Foundation (FSLF) and the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC), and promises to be one of the most engaging and compelling events at SATELLITE 2018!
2018 SGx speakers:
- Saul Reza Arcelus, Writer, Radio Host, EnElAire Radio & Pilot, AeroMexico
- Gale Allen, Acting Chief Scientist, NASA
- Alex Greenberg, Co-Founder, Head of Operations, Loft Orbital
- Adam Smith, Co-Founder, Head of Business and Sales, Descartes Labs
- Mark Boggett, Managing Director, Seraphim Capital
- Matt Daniels, Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Defense, U.S. DoD
- Samantha Marquart-Brainard, PhD Candidate, Systems Engineering George Washington University
- Chirag Parikh, Director, Office of Source Strategies, NGA
- Brian Weeden, Director, Policy Planning, Secure World Foundation
- And many more coming soon!
2018 SGx Registration
This year SGx tickets are available thru the SATELLITE 2018 registration system. It’s easy to get registered…
- Click here to register for SATELLITE 2018.
- On Step 5 of the registration process, click on the “SGx Conference” Add-on item. Pricing is as follows:
- $45 – Young Professionals/Students under the age of 35
- $145 – All other Industry Professionals
- Finish the registration process.
That’s all it takes! Email register@SATShow.com if you have any questions.