SATELLITE 2018 ATTENDEES: WITNESS THE NEXT BIG IDEA IN AEROSPACE!
Startup Space takes place Tuesday, March 13, 2018, in the SATELLITE Unveiled Theater, located on the Show Floor!
While attending SATELLITE 2018, make sure you attend Startup Space, a pitch competition where entrepreneurs pitch their business and technology ideas to a panel of highly accomplished space professionals, investors, thought leaders, and fellow entrepreneurs.
Startup Space is your chance to watch lightning talks from up and coming professionals and companies on a variety of topics, including space (or general/tech) entrepreneurship, startup community cultivation, global entrepreneurship, young professional topics and more.
Twenty contestants will be placed into one of four groups. They are then each given five minutes to pitch their company or product in front of a panel of judges. This will be followed by a five-minute period during which judges will ask questions or make comments to the contestants. Judges will score the presentations based on a standardized set of various categories.
The winners and prizes will be awarded at the SATELLITE 2018 awards reception. The single contestant with the highest overall score overall will be named the contest winner and receive the grand prize.
The overall winner will receive:
- Private pitch meetings with major investors.
- 1 free full-week, full-access registration pass to the SATELLITE 2019 conference & exhibition
- 1 free, full-access registration pass to the NewSpace 2018 conference
- An interview with SATELLITE 2018 Chairman Jeffrey Hill to be featured in Via Satellite magazine
- ….and more!
- Andrei Rebrov, Co-Founder, Precious Payload
- Cam Hosey, President, Thor Launch Systems
- Charles Nahabedian, CEO, VideoKall
- Christopher Richins, CEO, RBC Signals
- Clinton Cathey, CEO, Optisys
- Colby Tunick, Co-Founder, Director of Government Affairs, Voyager Space Technologies
- Dan Ceperley, CEO, LeoLabs
- David Lewis, CEO & Managing Director, CB2.0 Communications
- Frank Williams, Jr., Principal, Living Earth Imaging
- Hannah Kerner, Doctoral Candidate, Arizona State University School of Earth and Space Exploration
- Henri Ploom, Co-founder and CEO, RebelRoam
- Jatin S. Bains, CEO, Channel Logistics LLC
- John Martin, CTO, Martin Materials Solutions, Inc.
- Mike Lawton, CEO & Founder, Oxford Space Systems
- Mike Lyons, CEO, Xtronaut
- Nobu Okada, Founder and CEO, Astroscale PTE
- Omar Qaise, Founder & CEO, OQ Technology
- Raz Itzhaki Tamir, CEO, NSLComm
- Richard K. Holmquist, Senior Marine Science Expert, HeraSpace
- Simon Gwodzd, CEO, Equatorial Space Industries
- Vern Fotheringham, Chairman, Apogee Networks Ltd.
- Khattar Abdulkhalek, Drone Project Manager, Ideanco
- Sean Casey, Co-Founder, Silicon Valley Space Center
- Barbara Clarke, Founding Member, The Impact Seat, and Founding Member, Angel Investor, Astia
- Cary Jackson, Strategy & Development, Principal at Jack Industries & an Astia Angel, Jack Industries
- Steve Jorgenson, Partner, StarBridge Ventures
- David Fischer, Senior Manager of Strategic Development, Ball Aerospace
- Debra Facktor, Vice President and General Manager, Strategic Operations, Ball Aerospace
- Eddie Vaca, Founder & CEO, AmpLive, Inc.
- Grégory Pradels, Small Satellites Development, Aerospace Valley
- Joel Viñas, Co-Founder, Board Member, NewSpace Chicago (CSCF)
- Justin Cadman, Senior Vice President, Investment Banking, Raymond James
- Justus Kilian, Principal, Space Angels Network
- Logan Campbell, CEO of Aerotas and President of Harvard Business School Aerospace Alumni Group
- Maher Ezzeddine, CEO of Ideanco and Chairman of Harvard Business School Aerospace Alumni Group
- Maryanna Saenko, Senior Associate, Venture Capital, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Michael Collett, Managing Partner, Promus Ventures
- Rudiger J. Ellis, CEO, Switchboard Live
- Sean Casey, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Space Center
- Troy McCann, Founder and Managing Director, MoonshotX
Want to drive the next generation of startups? Two sponsorship opportunities are still available!
Or maybe you’re interested in being a judge? Contact Michael Cassinelli at +1-301-354-1691 today to discuss the best package for your company.