As the world hurdles towards 5G rollout, and telecom providers prepare for the increased onslaught of connected devices, SATELLITE creates an environment where these companies can discuss regulations and capabilities, and explore next generation technology and ground equipment on the show floor.
Who attends from the telecommunications markets?
- Telecom Service Providers
- Multi-service Providers
- Cellular Carriers
- Network Resellers
- Handheld Device Manufacturers
Content picked specifically for you:
- Surging Opportunities for Global Satellite 4G Connectivity & Backhaul
- Sea Traffic Control: Managing the Digitalization of the High Seas
- Solving the Mystery of Connectivity “Dead Zones” in the North Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- IoT on the Road: Connected Consumer Vehicles, OTT, and the Self-Driving Car
- Machine Learning to Solve Satellite Interference and Manage Future Networks
Telecommunications Attendees at SATELLITE 2017:
- Architect, AT&T
- Director – RF RAN Engineering, Gogo Air
- Engineer, Nokia
- Network Engineer III, Sprint
- Exec Director, Verizon
- Broadcasting Engineer, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company
- Telecom Attorney, Law Offices of Joel Pearlman
- Director Global Accounts, Pittsburgh International Telecom
- Business Development Director, Ruralweb Telecom
- Associate Director, Capacity Mgt, Singapore Telecommunication Limited
- President, Telecom Intl LLC
- CEO, 2020 Telecom, Inc.
- Telecom Engineer, Backhaul LLC
- Principal Engineer, Eastern Wireless Telecomm
- Telecommunications Specialist, FEMA
- President, MIT Telecom
- VP, Skjei Telecom, Inc.
- CTO, Vodacom Business Nigeria
Partners of SATELLITE 2018