As the world hurdles towards 5G rollout, and telecom providers prepare for the increased onslaught of connected devices, SATELLITE creates an environment where these companies can discuss regulations and capabilities, and explore next generation technology and ground equipment on the show floor.
Who attends from the telecommunications markets?
- Telecom Service Providers
- Multi-service Providers
- Cellular Carriers
- Network Resellers
- Handheld Device Manufacturers
SATELLITE 2018 Conference Sessions:
- In-Flight Connectivity Focus: New Routes and Service Launches in 2018-2019
- Maritime Focus: Bringing Cruise Lines, Superyachts and Large Passenger Ships Up to Speed
- Responding to Aeronautical Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Flights MH370 and AF447
- Sea Traffic Control: Managing the Digitalization of the High Seas
- Surging Opportunities for Global Satellite 4G Connectivity & Backhaul
- Solving the Mystery of Connectivity “Dead Zones” in the North Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- IoT on the Road: Connected Consumer Vehicles, OTT, and the Self-Driving Car
- Machine Learning to Solve Satellite Interference and Manage Future Networks