Media & Press
SATELLITE provides working members of the press with exclusive access to the top annual satellite event in the world. The Conference and Exhibition features more than 14,500 attendees from 100+ countries, along with the latest products and newest innovations from more than 350 companies and 300 experts speaking at the event.
Registered members of the press have access to the Conference and Exhibition, as well as the Speakeasy Soiree Welcome Reception, Via Satellite‘s Satellite Executive of the Year Luncheon, the Awards Celebration and Reception and the Press Room (with complimentary phone, fax, internet, PCs, printers and refreshments).
All interested members of the press (including staff, freelance and online) are required to provide one of the following types of documentation:
- A letter of verification from the news organization he or she represents, on company letterhead and signed by the editor.
- A copy of a business card (with name, editorial title and media outlet’s logo), and a copy of the online publication with the reporter’s name and title appearing in an editorial capacity. This must include a by-lined article written by him or her that has been published within the past six months.
Please be advised:
- Only professional members of the media qualify for complimentary registration. That determination will be made solely by Access Intelligence.
- Non-editorial employees of media organizations, including but not limited to marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, and publishers, do not qualify for complimentary press registration. Non-editorial press is able to register online through the paid registration process.
- Members of the press who are working with complimentary credentials are prohibited from soliciting business from exhibitors, spokespeople or attendees during SATELLITE.
Thank you to our Press Room Sponsor:
For media-related questions, please contact:
Isabel Burnham, Sr. Marketing Coordinator
SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition