SATELLITE 2018 Mobile App
Maximize your experience at SATELLITE 2018 with our mobile app!
If you haven’t noticed, there’s a lot to do during SATELLITE week. Whether you’re interested in SGx, Startup Space, Conference Sessions, Networking Events or visiting the Show Floor, you’ll want to use our app to plan out your schedule so you don’t miss something you’ve been waiting all year for! But you can do so much more on our app like:
- Set Your Schedule – Build your schedule of events at SATELLITE with exhibitors you want to visit, conference sessions you want to attend, networking events you want to participate in and meetings you have planned, right in the mobile app.
- Conference Program – Search for SATELLITE Conference sessions by day or by track to see when they start, what room they are located in and which speakers are on the panel.
- Exhibitor Listing – Search for exhibitors by company name or product category, view each company’s listing and pinpoint where they’re located in the Exhibit Hall.
- Speaker Listing – Search for speakers by name and view the sessions they’re speaking in.
- Stay Connected to the SATELLITE Community – With live feeds from the SATELLITE 2018 Twitter stream (@SATELLITEDC, #SATShow), Facebook page, Instagram, and LinkedIn group, you can stay in touch with the SATELLITE community all throughout the week.
- Receive Essential Updates and Information – Direct from the SATELLITE team, you’ll stay up-to-date on all events at SATELLITE.
- Complete Surveys – You’ll be able to help us put together a conference that works for you by giving feedback and rating the sessions you attend.
The SATELLITE 2018 Mobile app is now available in the Google Play!
Here are some helpful tips to get you started with the app:
- Tip #1
Make sure you sign up with a My Show Planner account so you can create a list of must-see exhibitors, mark who you visit, and organize your conference and appointments all in one place!
- Tip #2
Pressing the menu button (top left) will navigate to any section of the app.
- Tip #3
Anytime you see these dots (bottom) you can swipe left or right to navigate through the pages.
- Tip #4
When prompted, make sure you allow “SATShow 2018” to send notifications to your phone so you’re up-to-date on changes throughout SATELLITE week!
- Tip #5
When searching for an exhibitor, you can click on the orange button with their booth number to view where they are on the show floor. You can also mark which exhibitors you’ve visit to stay organized and efficient on the Floor Plan!
- Tip #6
When you’re browsing the Floor Plan, you can click “Reset” on the top right corner to make the Floor Plan fit to the screen again.