With more than 14,500 satellite communications professionals expected to attend SATELLITE 2018, we want to make sure you have plenty of time to network with those in attendance! The audience at SATELLITE are from a wide array of markets including transportation, enterprise and consumer industries, government and military and finance so attendees from every background and level of interest in connectivity technology will bring fresh views and new insights to the conversation. So, grab your drinks and prepare to connect in an exciting, fun and interactive way!
Monday, March 12
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM: Rise ‘N’ Shine Continental Breakfast in 202 Foyer
- 10:45 – 11:00 AM: Morning Refreshment Break in 202 Foyer – Sponsored by
- 12:15 – 1:30 PM: Keynote Luncheon in Ballroom A – Sponsored by
- 2:45 – 3:00 PM: Afternoon Refreshment Break in 202 Foyer – Sponsored by
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM: SGx Speed Mentoring Session **
- 5:00 – 7:00 PM: SATELLITE Speakeasy Soiree Welcome Reception in Ballroom A
A little fun never hurts anyone… So join us for the welcome reception at SATELLITE 2018 with the most popular networking event of the week, the SATELLITE Speakeasy Soiree sponsored by Inmarsat! Step back in time and enjoy jazz by Gin Ricky’s in a 1920s atmosphere and delicious small bites. Open to All Registrants!
Tuesday, March 13
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: Rise ‘N’ Shine Continental Breakfast in 202 Foyer
- 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM: WSBR 2018 Flagship and Silent Auction Lunch **
- 12:00 – 1:30 PM: MSUA’s Mobility Innovation Awards Luncheon **
- 12:00 – 1:30 PM: WTA 2018 Teleport Awards Luncheon **
“Innovation and Disruption: An Investor’s Perspective”
Flagship Speaker: Alex Clavel, Softbank
Moderator: Jim Murray, PJT Partners
Introduction: Randy Segal, Hogan Lovells
Since 2008, the Flagship Luncheon has been an annual tradition held in conjunction with the SATELLITE conference and exhibition. This year’s Flagship topic is: “Innovation and Disruption: An Investor’s Perspective,” where Jim Murray from investment firm PJT Partners will interview Alex Clavel, Head of M&A at SoftBank. With competition in the small satellite space greater today than ever before, Murray and Clavel will discuss market trends and opportunities for sector consolidation from an investment perspective.
- 3:00 – 3:15 PM: Afternoon Refreshment Break in 202 Foyer
Wednesday, March 14
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM: Rise ‘N’ Shine Continental Breakfast in 202 Foyer
- 10:30 – 10:45 AM: Morning Refreshment Break in 202 Foyer
- 12:00 – 1:30 PM: Satellite Executive of the Year Award Luncheon in Ballroom BC *
- 3:00 – 3:14 PM: Afternoon Refreshment Break in 202 Foyer
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM: SATELLITE 2018 Awards Celebration And Reception *
The SATELLITE 2018 Awards Celebration & Reception, sponsored by Lockheed Martin and Virgin Orbit, is a highly anticipated event that will be held on Wednesday, March 14, 2018. Join us as we celebrate and honor Gwynne Shotwell, the 30th Satellite Executive of the Year as well the winner of Startup Space! It’s the perfect way to end the last networking reception at SATELLITE 2018 as we toast the night away to everyone who has worked diligently to advance technology in their fields!
Thursday, March 15
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM: Rise ‘N’ Shine Continental Breakfast in 202 Foyer
- 11:00 – 11:15 AM: Morning Refreshment Break in 202 Foyer
If you’re interested in sponsoring a networking event, contact Michael Cassinelli or at +1 301-354-1691.
* one ticket included in all-access pass and one-day Wednesday passes
** tickets sold separately