With passengers and crews demanding seamless, reliable, high-speed connectivity to Internet, voice, text and data to their devices. SATELLITE will connect the aviation and maritime communities to the cutting edge solutions and products that will give their customers/teams uninterrupted access to news, sports, and extensive network and delivery, all with convenience, speed and quality to elevate the remote site experience.
Who attends from the transportation industry?
- Cruise Lines
- Fishing/Yachting Companies
- Shipping Companies
- Ship Builders
Content picked specifically for you:
- Solar & Electric Satellite Propulsion: New Industry Developments
- IoT on the Road: Connected Consumer Vehicles, OTT, and the Self-Driving Car
- In-Flight Connectivity Focus: New Routes and Service Launches in 2018-2019
- Maritime Focus: Bringing Cruise Lines, Superyachts and Large Passenger Ships Up to Speed
- Sea Traffic Control: Managing the Digitalization of the High Seas
- The Satellite of Things: Where Teleports Play in IoT
Connected Transportation Attendees at SATELLITE:
- Telecommunications Architect, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- CTO, Azul Airlines
- Manager, RF RAN, Gogo
- General Manager, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- CIO, The World, Residences at Sea
- Route Development Manager, Dachser USA Air & Sea Logistics Inc.
- VP, Priority Worldwide Services
- Space Solutions Advisor, FedEx
- Research Engineer, Ford Motor Company
- Manager Satellite and Internet Products, Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Director, IT Infrastructure & Services, Crystal Cruises
- Director, Atlantic Navigation Lines
- VP Director Global Sales, BNSF Logistics
- Sales Executive, Cargo Transport Inc.
- DIR, Wi-Fi, Amtrak
- Architect, Amtrak
- Project Manager, Seawide Marine Distributors
- Logistics Manager, SkyLink Aviation
Partners of SATELLITE 2018